No, this game was not made by you. That much is clear. I expect it won't be here for long, as it is somewhere else on this site, even in English, and has been since around 2003.
The game itself is quite entertaining, though. But, as expected, it didn't really age well.
Another top-quality release! Well done. One tiny suggestion: Space out numbers so they're easier to read (e.g.: 1 000 000).
Will see what I can do. Thanks!
Oh, what have you done to me, applessmillion? I won't see my bed for days!
This game is getting better and better every update. Thanks for your continued dedication!
Were it not for the tab-out freeze, this game would truly be a nice basis for a proper idle games title. Good work.
Nice, solid, smooth and well controlling game, but since it's HTML5-based, the space bar interacts with this page your submission is posted on alongside with the jump function of your Potatoman. Therefore the page scrolls down a might every time you try to have him jump.
Something to keep in mind; not sure there's a fix. Nicely scripted, though!
Nice idea, but needs a lot of tinkering. The game effectively discourages you from going for health pickups at even the very start because of the high chance you'll get hit by those tiny projectiles. Graphically a well-done job with little to no lag, though. So well done on that.
Enjoyable, challenging game But I have to say that I'm opposed to setting medals for "Go to our website!" and "Like us on Facebook!".
Great work so far, this will catch on very well!
- Prevent falling boulders from destroying falling gold nuggets;
- Texturize store-bought items;
- Introduce reset switch for when you're stuck in a boulder trap and can only wait to die;
- Add store item that allows you to deal with skeleton/ghoul creatures by freezing them (perhaps one item per round to be bought at a time);
- Add heavy helmet in the store that breaks one boulder from overhead but is destroyed in the process;
- Add store item that allows the player to freeze descent of the viewport for a few seconds (limited time(s) per round).
Neat idea but I regret it's rather fast and not very responsive.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.